Not Much To Say Today!

Well, it's the first day since we've been in France it's rained, but looks like it'll clear up soon, fingers crossed. Yesterday was boiling!!

My brother and I have a busy day today before driving back tomorrow, another 14 hour drive!

I did manage in the blistering heat yesterday to write a very summery guitar tune, I think it's an instrumental though. When I have WiFi and no data limit I'll upload it.

I bought my Fender Parlour acoustic with me which is a great guitar, makes me play and write a completely different style too my normal stuff.

Anyway, off to see a French estate agent and get the house on the market!

A plus tarde mes amis... Yes, my written French is terrible, I blame Madame Rook and my short attention span

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still No Carlos

Sad day

Bit of a clear out...